Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Can you tell me?

Waking up each morning
to the warmth of the sun
My heart sinks with the thought
The thought that you're gone

Why cant I move on?

I think of you
Think of your sweet smile
the curve of your lips
the lips that must've kissed him last night

Its over, why dont I understand?

Trudging through the day
under a grey-black sky
I see you in his arms
as my hours drag by...

Why am I such a loser?

Alone in the twilight
I soak my world in smoke
I see you dancing in his arms
All I can do is break down

Who are the tears for?

I hide in the shadows
And embrace the night
I wish my world would drown
And I wont wake up to another nightmare...

---------

8 comments:

Impressionist said...

WHoa bro!!
ur getting better and better at this.
way ta go :)
I loved this one.

Peace & Love
JeeVY

Unknown said...

hey harshu.............
tat was gr8 one.....
but darling.....
nyways forget it.....
dont worry m with u....u knw tat............n when we r together life rocks!!! right honey!!
bye miss u n love u.............

Anonymous said...

cool lines...cool poem...

and as for what it says...


takecare!

Tapasya said...

Wow! The last stanza is very impressive and touching...

Winged Fantasy said...

Hi Harshad,
Nice blog. Nice poems. :-)
Went through the last few and I must say BEAUTIFUL! :-)
Cheers!
Meenakshi

Sharad Mathur said...

nice one!
its hard to forget some ppl!

all smile :)
sharad

Andrew The Asshole said...

the poem was good and depressing, but it is a love poem and they can get that way sometime

imperfect said...

feeling exactly same right now!
except he him should be her.